18.5.09

Sketch Saturday Sketch 51 Thank You Card

Thank you card No.2 I decided to use another sketch for my 2nd thank you card and loved this one over at Sketch Saturday . I used my new K&co papers yum yum they are gorgeous! There is also a wonderful prize up for grabs this week well worth a punt! lol Also don't forget to check out the fantastic DT creations
Stamp - Magnolia watercoloured with inks and added stickle glitter
Papers K&co
Flowers Prima, retro punchies and non branded
nesties used for scalloped circle
fiskars punch for scaloped border
ribbon from stash

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Caroline, wonderful colouring to this sweet Tilda and those papers are details are awesome.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!! I really like your colors and details!! Also that image is adorable! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly pretty card Caroline and such a perfectly coloured Tilda too :) Its funny I've done my Sketch Sat card tonight and used the same papers, I flipped my sketch tho' lol! I also just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful card you sent me for my birthday, I love the papers and colours on the card and again the image is coloured to perfection....thank you :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Caroline, yet another stunning Tilda. Your cards are looking great hun xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)