22.5.09

Challenge 8 DU2DS One for the boys!

This week On DU2DS Friday Challenge, our dare is "One For The Boys". Make a card or other crafty creation with a male theme. Remember your card etc must have at least one digi image. There are some fab creations by the DT again this week. Lots of inspiration, I look forward to stopping by your blogs as I find mens cards difficult so will be looking out for lots of ideas, lol. I have used Mere Cat Dancer digi image he is such a character! I will be sending this card to my step dad next month. Have a great weekend Caroline xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Caroline! The inside also looks perfect! Love the distressed edges on the red circle!

    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Caroline, These meerkats are my favourite images. The inside is beautiful too, I have usually had enough by the time I have finished the front, but I see that I will have to start giving the insides more thought! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going through your blog Caroline and its just lovely. I just love the colours sooooooooo much, so refreshening
    oxo
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely makes since my last visit. Your 'male' card is fabulous. Your step-dad will adore it!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Caroline, love your colouring and fab papers. Super insert and detail my dear.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline yet another fantastic card. I love the colours you have used. Great to see the inside of your card decorated too xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)