2.5.09

ooh! I received and award

I recieved this delightful award from the lovely Clare, Thank you hun....
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award"
I am going to pass it on to;
Not 8 I know but these lovely ladies are always kind enough to check in on my blog
xx Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this Caroline, a lovely award and with such a lovely ideal
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Caroline! What a honor to get this award from you.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)