4.3.09

Torn Edges Oriental Card

The challenge at A Spoon Full Of Sugar this week is Torn Edges. The oriental stamp was given to me in a swap over at Crafty Card Scrappers so I thought I would use it for this challenge. I coloured the stamped image with distress inks and picked out a few bits of it with gold gel pen. I then tore the edges and inked the edges. The backing card is a freeby printable off the web. (sorry don't know who's as my lap top crashed recently and what I recovered was not titled!) I cut some of the flowers out of the backing card and shaped them to make them slightly 3D and added a red gem.The stamped sentiments are from Tanda Stamps, brads from stash, ribbon Dovecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)