22.3.09

Meet Vicky Friday Sketchers Sketch Entry

Isn't she sweet? She is a digi stamp I bought from The Sketching Stamper I coloured her in PSP used my nesties to cut her out. then added some stickles The papers are freeby from a magazine that I added more stickles to, lol. The flowers are a mix of prima and non branded, ribbon from stash and tag cut with a sizzix die, stamped and embossed. I also decorated the inside of the card
I am entering this card into the Friday Sketchers Challenge No 44

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Great papers also. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your wonderful and so lovely card to my sketch. it looks very pretty and fabulous.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the delish papers and colours - such a sweet image too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats beautiful love the colours x mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. caroline
    she is just yummy.. can not beleive what you can do in psp... i dont even know the basics of this program never mind gettin the depth you did with the colouring...!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)