15.3.09

Anniversary Card

I made this card for my mum's up coming wedding anniversary. I followed the sketch by Katharina on the Cute Card Thursday Blog . It is a well balanced sketch and I enjoyed following it. I am a little dissapointed with my card though, as I feel it is far too fussy, there is far too much of the floral paper on show aaarrrghh! it took ages to make so it will have to do. The stamp is from the Anita's range stamped with Distress Ink that I also dabbed around the edge of the image. The papers are Basic Grey. Ribbons, flowers and brads from stash

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I love all the floral print and that is a great image!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great night, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and great image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)