16.1.11

Sketch Saturday - Cute Little Sprout

The digi is called Sprout from Mo Manning and was part of the bundle I bought as part of the fundraiser  Help Katie
She is such a cute one.

I have coloured her with Promarkers and (don't laugh) had a go at a colured back ground in the pointelism style. I know it isn't good enough and will really have to practice this technique to get it looking right but I didn't want to overload with any more dots as I didn't know if it would make it any better and I had been dotting for about half an hour ! lol

I have decided to follow the Sketch by Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog

Papers are K&Co Sparkly Sweet
Flowers are punched and shaped from the DP
Ribbon, Gems and Lace from stash
Sentiment is hand written

1 comment:

  1. Wowie fab card love it and just love that image...wowww......wowwzersss
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday for this weeks challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)