30.1.11

Roses are Red

I made this easle style card for an order, the brief I was given was "she likes flowers" Well I hope she likes this floral card!
I am entering this into the Stamptacular Sunday challenge where the theme is Whatever!

I made the rose design papers myself in PSP  and the darker DP is from a papermania set. The stamp is also Papermania that I have coloure with Promarkers and added glitter. I chalked the background. The paper roses were hand pinched and shaped then glittered  I also made a matching box.
the back of the card shows a tag for writing any messages

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Caroline...
    this should be very well received... dont you just love it when you get such none discript orders... lol...!!!
    good luck with the challenge
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! :)
    Image is gorgeous and colours are wonderful. Your card design is absolutely great!

    Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very pretty creation.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous love your beautiful image and fabulous papers. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)