1.2.12

"Love is in the air"

Well it is over at the Paper Shelter


This is my last card as part of the Design Team at The Paper Shelter 
I decided to step down due to a lack of time with work and home commitments and I thought I was not doing the images real justice.
Anyway! They have chosen some fantastic new Team Members who are amazingly talented and I know they will so enjoy being part of the design team as I was
On to my card
I have used Enchanted love Digi
and Sweetest Love Paper Pack
both available @ The Paper Shelter 
I have coloured the image with Promarkers and used Stickles on the wings and hearts
The swirly die is from Die-namics dies
Flowers and gems from my stash
The sentiment is word art but not sure where I got it from Sorry  :0(

Remember you gotta be in it to win it 
and if you use a Paper Shelter image you could win 






3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline, Im going to miss your cards so much on our Team, but thank you so much for all youve done. Your card is stunning and I do love how youve coloured your images and the gorgeous card design. Take care and I will be by to visit you, hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi-tämä leimakuva on niin söpö--kaunis kortti :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful.. Love the papers you have used.. And you have colored the darling little image perfectly!! As always very lovely work!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)