17.8.11

New challenge @ The Paper Shelter is a recipe 1-2-3 3 - papers, 2 images, 1 embellishment

Challenge#27  At The Paper Shelter is a  Recipe 3-2-1
 3 papers, 2 images, 1 embellishment

The two images I have used are 
Let's Make a Picnic and Quiet Moment
I have coloured them with my Promarkers
The papers are from the Lets Make a Picnic set and they print out lovely

I have used my Silhouette to cut out the scalloped edge on the paper before mounting onto my card
and also to cut the nesting square in the coordinating checked paper
my third paper is the gorgeous rose printed paper that I have punched with my Fiskars threading water punch to scallop the edge
My embellishment is the Anita's dimensions butterfly with its diamante flight trail.

Hope you can join us this week I will look forward to visiting your Blogs to see what you have made 

Take Care Caroline xxx


You gotta be in it to win it!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline dont these two go beautifully together, stunning card and your colouring is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Caroline! I love the combination and the concept. Both girls looking at the butterfly. They match perfectly. Beautiful card.

    Hugs!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)