15.6.11

The Paper Shelter Challenge 18 - Punches & Dies


Dig out those punches and dies it is challenge 18 @ The Paper Shelter and we want to see you use them.
I have used a new image called Beauty Treatment
The DP is Dovecraft Fantasy and the brown dotty from my scraps is from a messy rabbit pack I had.
it looks rather green toned but it is actually beige
The punches I have used are the photo corners and the die Is Nelly Snellen 
I love the diamante swirls ( all the way from Aus!) but hate the flowers I have used 
The sentiment is a freeby word art download 
Image coloured with Promarkers and added stickles 

please join in you may win a voucher to spend in store

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline what a little cutie, love your colour choice and card design. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Caroline, I like this new image and your design, great colour combo too.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Caroline.

    Hugs Liv.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)