11.5.11

The Paper Shelter Challenge 13 - Black - White + 1 Other Colour

This week at The Paper Shelter we would like to see Black and White with the addition of One other colour
hmm think I extended my black to include grey lol! the other colour is pink

The Paper Shelter image I have used is Pepe L'Souris got Married! you can get this image HERE
I have coloured the image with Promarkers and added Frosted Lace Stickles to the dress
DP is Papermania Capsule Collection Mono
I have used a doily  placed oved a circle of black card
Dies used are Nesties
Not sure whose the heart photo corner punches are I bought a job lot years ago and they were in it
Not sure whose the ribbon is either lol I hardly ever save packaging
The sentiment is printed off from comp and I hand cut the heart and sponged the edges with ink
That's it
don't foret if you enter the challenge with a PS image you could win a prize

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline, a fabulous card, and with a difficult subject, not sure I would have put black on a wedding card, but its stunning. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)