19.7.09

Something Sweet

I made this card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Wk 58 Soft & Sweet. I think this PB stamp is sweet so should fit the challenge fine. I coloured the hedgies with Whispers markers and Distress Inks then cut them out with my Nesties. I then inked around the edges, matted onto some basic grey pink paper and inked around that also. The DP is Dovecraft Weddings which I also inked along the edges. I attached the DP onto the scalloped card with pink brads and added a ribbon and some lace. I inked up the paper roses to make them pinker. The sentiment is a sticker and the charm from stash. The pink ink pad had worked over time on this card lol I have put it away for a rest now ;0)

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card Caroline...love that sweet image and the gorgeous soft colours......thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week..Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Caroline, and your right the image is soooo sweet. Love the pretty pinks, flowers and pretty charm.
    Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    hugs Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 20, 2009

    Wow stunning card! Love those prety colours! Gorgeous!
    Just found your blog, I'm now following, hope thats ok!
    Your creations are beautiful!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Caroline! I love those hedgies and your colouring and design are beautiful. The little charm is perfect too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is gorgeous!!! The image is cute and the distressing is spot on, Hugs, Tash xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty card love pink very sweet, well done enjoy your prize
    hugs
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  7. bravo !!!
    it's so sweet !
    congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Very pretty. Well done!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)