4.4.09

Colour Create Challenge Card

Well I'm a bit late with my entry and the pic is a bit crappy lol but ,hey, I'll still enter it. The theme this week on the colour create challenge blog is lilac and blue with the option to use swirls and ribbons also. well I did not use any ribbon but had swirls on the DP and on the cute digi images hair. The cute image is a digi download stamp from Pollycraft that I watercoloured and added stickles. The butterflies are rub on's and flowers are Prima and non branded. The DP is K&CO

5 comments:

  1. Great card Caroline, fab image luv all the flowers n flutterby, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline - great card - great use of the colours and I just love that image with her glittery hair (she really brought a smile to my fact)
    Thanks for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Caroline. Your corner stamped bit is fantastic (I'm a succer for little details like that). Brilliant image and embellishments. Thanks for making my colour choice look so funky. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love this caroline its so pretty x mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute image, fab card :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)